- Today , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
Generally cloudy, with outbreaks of patchy light rain and drizzle at times. Meanwhile, a band of rain, locally heavy and squally will move southeast during the afternoon. Rain clearing to blustery showers and clear spells during the evening.
Staying windy, with further blustery showers feeding into western parts of Cornwall and Devon overnight. Elsewhere, largely dry, with clear spells developing. A colder night compared to previous nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office