- Today , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h Southerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 7 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F
A dry and bright morning. Cloudy with patchy rain for a time this afternoon, heavier over western Aberdeenshire. Brighter weather following later this afternoon with a little sunshine towards Aberdeen and Stonehaven. Southwesterly winds strengthening later with gales this evening.
Clear periods and blustery showers, most frequent and heaviest in west. Drier along Aberdeenshire coast. Very windy with southwesterly gales, becoming severe towards Moray Coast and higher ground further south.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeenshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 September at 10:17
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 1300 on Thu 29 September
Gales and locally severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland and the far north of England for a time on Thursday. Gusts of 50-60 mph are likely in many areas, whilst the strongest winds, with gusts of around 75 mph, are possible across the Hebrides, Sutherland, Caithness and Orkney during the first part of the morning.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts of Scotland with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Warning has been updated to extend the southern boundary south into northern England and to bring forward the end time.
Issued by the Met Office