- Today , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 1°C 34°F
Generally cloudy, with outbreaks of patchy light rain and drizzle at times. Meanwhile, a band of rain, locally heavy and squally will move southeast during the afternoon. Turning colder, with showers following on behind.
Windy, with possibly a few showers at first. Becoming largely dry, with clear spells developing for many places. It will be a much colder night compared to previous nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office