- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
After a fine end to the day, it will remain dry with clear spells overnight. However, there is the risk of an isolated shower or thunderstorm towards the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office