- Today , , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F
London and South East England
Any early showers and cloud will soon clear, to leave a fine and sunny day. It will remain dry, with only cloud amounts remaining limited. Although less humid than recently, it will still be feeling warm in the sunshine.
A dry and clear start to the night, with only light winds. This leading to it turning rather chilly, with the odd patch of mist or fog possible by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Oxfordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Issued by the Met Office