- Today , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sleet , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
- Mon 22 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Tue 23 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F
East of England
A cloudy start for many with some rain in Essex. The morning will slowly brighten up from the north with a sunny afternoon for most. It will be cold day with a keen northerly wind. WIntry showers are likely later.
Showers are likely to continue in from the North Sea overnight, falling as rain near the coast but snow inland. A widespread frost will form with perhaps some icy surfaces.