- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
Low 14°C 57°F
East of England
Heavy showers for most of the night, some slow moving and thundery, especially at first. Later the showers may become less widespread and lighter, with some clear spells developing.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office