- Today , , Light Rain , High 23°C 73°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 23°C 73°F Low 16°C 61°F
Cloudier and less warm than Wednesday, with further pulses of showery rain and some thunder possible, most likely later in the day. The best of any bright or sunny spells will be further east. Winds mainly light.
Thundery rain clearing eastwards during the early hours of Friday with clear skies moving in from the west. Light winds allowing the odd mist patch to form by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Northamptonshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:30
- 1500 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
Areas of rain, locally thundery, will develop across the warning area during Thursday afternoon, evening and overnight. This will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.
Lightning will be an additional hazard, especially across areas south of Birmingham.
Issued by the Met Office