- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 5 May , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
Low 1°C 34°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
This Evening and Tonight
A mostly cloudy evening and night with outbreaks of rain, sleet and snow, heaviest and most persistent across Lothians and Borders where some accumulations of snow to low levels are possible. Becoming drier across Galloway later in the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Dumfries and Galloway
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office