- Today , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F
The morning will start rather cloudy in most areas with the chance of a shower. Some warm spells of sunshine will develop, although scattered heavy and thundery showers are also expected during the afternoon, especially in the south and west.
Showers will ease and become more isolated overnight, leaving many parts of the country dry. Some clear spells will develop, along with patches of low cloud and mist.
Met Office warnings issued for Neath Port Talbot
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 May at 10:24
- 1200 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms are likely to develop through the afternoon and continue into the evening in places, so be aware of the potential for localised surface water flooding, whilst lightning and hail will also be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office