- Today , , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Southern parts, Skye and Lochaber, wet and windy with showers or spells of rain, occasionally heavy with strong or near gale force southwest winds. The northwest highlands, Inverness and Moray coast drier and brighter with scattered showers and light winds.
Rain easing but scattered showers for a time in most parts during the evening, these mostly becoming confined to Western Isles and Sutherland coast with clear spells inland. Light winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 6 February at 09:51
- 0005 on Sun 7 February
- 0900 on Sun 7 February
Icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces overnight into Sunday morning. Further showers are also expected in the west, these turning to snow on higher ground. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office