- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F
Unsettled, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain for many. The rain will be heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales for many places, particularly in any exposed parts, such as coasts and hills.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Flintshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office