- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
Low 11°C 52°F
After a fine end to the day, it will remain dry with clear spells overnight. However, there is the risk of an isolated shower or thunderstorm towards the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Flintshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office