- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 38 mph 61 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 33 mph 53 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
It will be cloudy this evening and tonight with rain at times, although Gloucestershire will become dry for a while later in the evening and early in the night. Strong winds easing except in the far south.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office