- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
Low 9°C 48°F
This Evening and Tonight
Showers tending to die away for a time this evening allowing some clear spells to develop, however more persistent outbreaks of rain, heavy at times with a risk of thunder, will move steadily eastwards through the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Monmouthshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 09:55
- 0200 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers on Friday evening will become more frequent overnight with spells of more persistent showery rain developing after midnight, extending further east through Saturday morning. The rain will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards late afternoon before clearing during the evening.
Issued by the Met Office