- Today , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue 10 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Wed 11 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Thu 12 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 2°C 36°F
A bright start across Wales, with lengthy sunny spells at first. However, cloud will build through the day, accompanied by the odd shower. Feeling pleasant, especially in the sunshine.
A dry night to come, with variable cloud, and clearer spells at times. Generally colder than last night, with a patchy frost forming in some rural spots.