- Today , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F
Heavy Rain Shower
It will be a cloudy morning with outbreaks of rain, some heavy, and accompanied by gale force westerly winds, severe near coasts and over hills. The rain will ease from the north later, and it will become less blustery later.
It will be a mostly dry evening with clear spells. The wind will be lighter, allowing some frost to form. Overnight, cloud will thicken from the southwest bringing further rain.
Met Office warnings issued for Monmouthshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:04
- 1010 on Sun 29 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
Sunday will see very windy weather sweep across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, with severe gales expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph will occur in some areas, but possibly reaching around 65 mph for parts of inland Northern England and the far south of Scotland, where isolated medium impacts are possible. Gusts around western coasts could locally exceed 75 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway. There is a lower probability of similar gusts briefly affecting coastal northeast England as the low clears away east, early this afternoon.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday, mentioning increased gust strengths and expected impacts across parts of Northern England and the far south of Scotland.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales, particularly for the areas highlighted int eh words above.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office