- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F
Saturday will begin cloudy with the odd spot of rain. The cloud will gradually break up during the morning to leave a fine afternoon with some pleasantly warm spells of sunshine.
The evening and first part of the night will be dry with clear periods and light winds. However, a few showers are likely to arrive across Pembrokeshire later.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office