- Today , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 17°C 63°F
London and South East England
Mostly cloudy at first, with some outbreaks of rain in places, and it will feel humid. Sunny intervals should develop by the afternoon, but heavy, thundery showers are likely to move in from the south later.
Dry for many during the evening, but cloud thickening with an increasing risk of heavy, thundery downpours across all areas overnight, as well as mist and fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Kent
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 August at 06:55
- 1600 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers are likely to affect some southeastern parts of England later on Sunday. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.This is an update to the warning issued on Saturday, to reduce the area at risk from the thundery downpours whilst delaying the start time.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 11:23
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 2359 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers may affect parts of southern and eastern England on Bank Holiday Monday, with an additional risk of strong winds developing. It should be noted that there is a larger than average uncertainty in the areas likely to be affected, with updates to this Alert very likely. Meanwhile, the public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office