- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Further blustery showers or longer spells of rain during the evening and overnight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with westerly gales near coasts and on the high ground.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:16
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday, with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This should clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this rainfall following the wet November, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office