- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 36 mph 58 kph South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 25 mph 40 kph South South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 5 mph 8 kph South South Easterly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph South South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind 15 mph 24 kph South Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind 15 mph 24 kph East North Easterly
- Tue 4 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Highland
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41 Active
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
Amber warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:25
- 0600 on Sun 26 October
- 2350 on Mon 27 October
Prolonged and heavy rainfall is expected at times during Sunday and Monday, eventually clearing away southeastwards on Monday night. The rain is likely to be heaviest across Lochaber and through the Great Glen. The public should be prepared for disruption due to flooding.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office