- Today , , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 21 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Rain, sleet with snow over higher ground will be slow moving from Sutherland to Speyside, giving moderate falls of snow in places. Mainly dry and bright elsewhere with some sunshine, the best of this over Lochaber. Windy in north.
Rain, sleet and snow will edge slowly south and die out, then most places dry with some clear spells, leading to a fairly widespread frost, despite the easterly winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 11 February at 10:38
- 0900 on Fri 12 February
- 2350 on Fri 12 February
A band of sleet or snow showers will affect parts of northern Scotland during Friday before moving slowly southwards. Snow will be initially confined to high ground but will start falling to lower levels away from coasts.
There will be large variations in accumulations due to the showery nature of the snow with some places expected to see little or no snow. However, there is the risk of several cm of snow in places, so please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office