- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F
Light Rain Shower
Fine at first with some sunshine for many, although it will feel chilly, especially given the breeze. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy through the morning, eventually bringing rain and blustery showers from the west later.
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office