- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Northerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
A dry start to the night with plenty of clear periods. It will stay dry into the early hours, but a few mist or fog patches may form towards dawn. Feeling chillier than of late.
Met Office warnings issued for Lincolnshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office