- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F
Light Rain Shower
A rather cloudy start, with showers likely in places. These could turn heavy and thundery, especially by the afternoon. Away from the showers, some warm sunny spells are possible.
Further heavy, and perhaps thundery showers are likely, especially during the first half of the night, before gradually easing during the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicester
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office