- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun 15 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
This Evening and Tonight
It will be a bright and pleasant evening with some hazy sunshine around. It will stay dry and mild for most overnight, especially for southern parts.
Met Office warnings issued for Staffordshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office