- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F
Blustery showers or longer spells of rain throughout the day. The rain will be heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with risk of gales. Feeling cold, particularly in the wind.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Staffordshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office