- Today , , Light Snow Shower , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 5 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 7 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F
Light Snow Shower
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 January at 11:24
- 1130 on Wed 28 January
- 2355 on Thu 29 January
Showers of snow across parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland on Wednesday morning will extend to parts of northern England and Wales by evening, then continue overnight and into Thursday.
Over Scotland, Northern Ireland and parts of northern England 5 cm or more may fall even at some lower levels, with more than 15 cm possible over higher ground. See separate amber warning for main risk areas. Over Wales only 1-3 cm is likely in places at low levels with 5-10 cm possible over higher ground. Strong, gusty winds will lead to drifting and temporary blizzard conditions over high ground, while icy surfaces and lightning pose additional risks in some areas.This is an update to the warning issued on Monday to extend the warning a little further south into parts of Wales.
The public should be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office