- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
Low 14°C 57°F
Yorkshire and Humber
This Evening and Tonight
Showery rain easing through the evening and becoming mostly dry for a time, but more showery rain is likely to develop overnight, becoming more widespread and heavier later, especially over the north of the region.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office