- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low -2°C 28°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 2°C 36°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Wed , , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 9 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 10 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
Low -2°C 28°F
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 1 February at 10:19
- 1800 on Sun 1 February
- 1000 on Mon 2 February
Daytime showers will clear away to the south through Sunday afternoon and evening. Clearing skies following across all parts will allow both air and road temperatures to quickly fall below freezing. Icy stretches are likely to form on untreated roads and pavements.
As a result, the public should be aware of the risk of tricky conditions.
Yellow early warning of iceUpdated 1 February at 10:38
- 1200 on Mon 2 February
- 1000 on Tue 3 February
Showers of sleet and snow will affect the area, bringing local accumulations of a couple of centimetres, mainly on hills, as well as a risk of icy patches. The public should be aware of locally tricky driving conditions.
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 1 February at 11:12
- 0005 on Wed 4 February
- 2355 on Wed 4 February
Snow showers will continue to affect many eastern and northeastern parts of the UK through Wednesday. The focus of showers is likely to transfer from eastern Scotland to parts of eastern and southeastern England, as well as some central areas of England, through the day. Some heavy snow showers are possible. Local accumulations of 1-3 cm are likely away from immediate coasts, with locally more than this over higher ground such as the North York Moors and Lincolnshire Wolds.
The public should be aware for the potential of disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office