- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F
North West England
A fine start to the weekend with plenty of sunshine, although this will slowly turn hazy during the day as cloud builds from the south. Feeling warm in the sunshine and light winds.
Cloud will be thick enough to produce scattered showers by the evening and these will become more widespread during the night, giving some heavy and locally thundery rain in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office