- Today , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
High 17°C 63°F Low 15°C 59°F
East of England
Mostly cloudy at first with outbreaks of rain, this gradually clearing to the north through the day. Some sunny intervals will develop by the afternoon, although feeling humid. Risk of heavy, possibly thundery showers in places later.
Mainly dry through the evening, but cloud thickening with an increasing risk of heavy, thundery downpours across all areas overnight, as well as mist and fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Hertfordshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 11:23
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 2359 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers may affect parts of southern and eastern England on Bank Holiday Monday, with an additional risk of strong winds developing. It should be noted that there is a larger than average uncertainty in the areas likely to be affected, with updates to this Alert very likely. Meanwhile, the public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office