- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
Low 8°C 46°F
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry, with any isolated showers dying out through the evening. Some long clear spells throughout the night, but some low cloud and mist may form through the early hours.
Met Office warnings issued for Herefordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 May at 10:42
- 1100 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms, already across parts of the southeast of England, are likely to develop more widely through the afternoon and continue into the evening, with some localised intense downpours likely.
This update expands the warning area and brings the start time forward by an hour. Additionally, a greater probability of larger rainfall totals, means that isolated medium impacts are now judged more likely. Please be aware of the potential for surface water flooding, whilst hail and lightning will be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office