- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
A rather cloudy start with showers likely in places. These could turn heavy and thundery, especially by the middle of the day. Away from the showers, some warm sunny spells are likely.
Further heavy and perhaps thundery showers are likely, especially during the first half of the night, before gradually easing away during the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Hertfordshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office