- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h Westerly
- Tue , , Sleet , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Mon 6 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue 7 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 8 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
Low 4°C 39°F
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 March at 11:15
- 1700 on Mon 30 March
- 0300 on Tue 31 March
Rain will become heavy and persistent over the high ground of North Wales and parts of northern England during Monday evening, before clearing eastwards overnight.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised surface water and river flooding.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 30 March at 10:56
- 1900 on Mon 30 March
- 1900 on Tue 31 March
Westerly winds will become strong across many parts of Northern Ireland, southern Scotland, England and Wales during Monday evening and night, with gusts of 50-60 mph and isolated gusts of 65-70 mph in exposed locations. The wind will become northwesterly by Tuesday morning, and although easing for a time, it will become very gusty through the day, particularly near showers.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised damage from these winds and for minor disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office