- Tonight , Light Snow , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , , Sleet , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 5 May , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
Low 0°C 32°F
North West England
Outbreaks of rain, sleet and snow will continue through the night, though with some drier interludes also. It will feel chilly, with temperatures in low single figures.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office