- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Rain Shower , High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 23°C 73°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
Low 16°C 61°F
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Dry at first, with plenty of long clear spells. It will turn cloudier through the early hours, with some occasionally heavy showers pushing north to affect most areas by around dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office