- Today , , Sunny , High 26°C 79°F Low 18°C 64°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
High 26°C 79°F Low 18°C 64°F
London and South East England
Fine and dry throughout the day with some good long sunny spells, especially in the afternoon and early evening. Feeling hot in the afternoon sun.
Staying dry throughout the night, with light winds and some long clear spells, particularly in the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office