- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
London and South East England
Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday
Sunday humid with rain or showers, locally heavy. Rain soon clearing Monday then sunny spells and showers. Sunshine and showers on Tuesday, possibly thundery in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office