- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
Low 13°C 55°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Any isolated showers in the west will quickly ease this evening. A dry night to follow with some good clear spells at first, but cloud is likely to increase across the region from the southwest by Saturday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Surrey
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office