- Today , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 8 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F
London and South East England
After a dull start, some sunny spells are likely, mainly in the west. Cloud will again thicken from the east later, although staying dry. Turning windy, especially in the east.
Generally dry at first, but cloud and misty conditions will spread in from the east with outbreaks of locally heavy rain moving across the east of the region by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Surrey
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 May at 10:21
- 0015 on Tue 31 May
- 1200 on Tue 31 May
A band of rain, heavy and thundery in places, will spread westwards from the early hours of Tuesday morning. There is the risk that rain will turn torrential in places, with frequent lightning. Winds will also increase, with northerly gales on coasts. Whilst most places will miss the worst of the weather, please be aware of the risk of flash flooding.
Issued by the Met Office