- Today , , Thunderstorm , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
Unsettled, rather warm and humid with a mixture of bright or sunny intervals and showers, some of which will be heavy and thundery, with some localised flooding possible in places. Windy across the west of Cornwall.
Outbreaks of showery rain, heavy at times, will continue this evening and tonight. The rain will become lighter from the west, followed by clearer, fresher and mostly dry conditions.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office