- Today , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F
Heavy Rain Shower
More persistent rain spreading from southwest, preceded by snow on high ground in south but probably remaining as snow over northern Argyll, moderate falls possible. Clearing to wintry showers later. Severe gales likely over Kintyre and Ayrshire.
A mixture of clear intervals and wintry showers these giving accumulations on high ground with strong to gale force westerly winds. Drier by morning, easing winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Glasgow
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office