- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F
East of England
Starting bright but chilly, with most seeing sunshine during the morning. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy later, with rain spreading to all parts from the west late on.
Rain during the early evening should give way to clearer skies and isolated blustery showers later in the night. The windy conditions should help to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Hertfordshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office