- Today , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sleet , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 3 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Cloudy for most with occasional rain, this persistent in the west where some heavier outbreaks are expected from afternoon. However the drier east may see some brighter spells towards the northern end of the Great Glen. Winds freshening later. Mild.
Cloudy with spells of rain, these occasionally turning heavy in the west, particularly toward dawn. Strong to gale winds developing. However still mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 November at 10:17
- 0005 on Fri 27 November
- 1500 on Fri 27 November
Following some wet weather on Thursday afternoon, rain will turn heavier on Thursday night and Friday morning, before turning showery during the afternoon. Be aware of the risk of some low level disruption due to localised flooding of roads.
Issued by the Met Office