- Today , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
East of England
A dry start with patchy cloud and sunny periods. Cloud will begin to increase from the south west later in the day, with some rain reaching the south by late afternoon.
Rain spreading to all parts during the evening, with one or two heavier bursts likely for a time. The rain will gradually die away through the early hours of Sunday.
Met Office warnings issued for Suffolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 11:23
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 2359 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers may affect parts of southern and eastern England on Bank Holiday Monday, with an additional risk of strong winds developing. It should be noted that there is a larger than average uncertainty in the areas likely to be affected, with updates to this Alert very likely. Meanwhile, the public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office