- Today , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Mon 31 Oct , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 1 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F
South West England
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain for many. Some scattered, slow-moving, heavy thundery showers, possibly torrential downpours, leading to the risk of some localised flooding for some parts of Devon and Cornwall. Less windy than yesterday.
It'll be cloudy with outbreaks of showery rain, heavy and possibly thundery during this evening and overnight. Becoming rather misty with low cloud and hill fog forming in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 23 October at 21:27
- 0300 on Mon 24 October
- 2100 on Mon 24 October
Scattered, slow-moving showers have the potential to become torrential. Whilst most places will miss then, please be aware of the risk of isolated flash flooding where they occur.
Issued by the Met Office