- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue 8 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F
London and South East England
Mostly cloudy at first, with some outbreaks of rain in places, and it will feel humid. Sunny intervals should develop by the afternoon, but heavy, thundery showers are likely to move in from the south later.
Dry for many during the evening, but cloud thickening with an increasing risk of heavy, thundery downpours across all areas overnight, as well as mist and fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for East Sussex
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 August at 06:55
- 1600 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers are likely to affect some southeastern parts of England later on Sunday. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.This is an update to the warning issued on Saturday, to reduce the area at risk from the thundery downpours whilst delaying the start time.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 August at 11:29
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 1700 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers are likely to affect parts of southeastern England and East Anglia at times on Bank Holiday Monday. The main risk periods would seem to be before dawn and again during the middle of the day and into the afternoon. The evening should see a slow transition to drier conditions from the west.
This update slightly reduces the northwestern extent of the area at risk from thundery downpours, and brings forward the end time of the warning. Given continuing complexities, a further update to the Warning is likely to be issued early on Monday.The public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office