- Tonight , , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sun , , Sleet , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny , High 2°C 36°F Low -3°C 27°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Sleet , High 4°C 39°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
Heavy Rain Shower
Central, Tayside and Fife
This Evening and Tonight
This evening will see occasional showers, these more frequent in western Perthshire and Central and wintry with some accumulations on higher ground. Clearer and mainly dry towards Dundee Angus and East Fife.
Met Office warnings issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 28 November at 17:23
- 2100 on Sat 28 November
- 1000 on Sun 29 November
Frequent wintry showers and falling temperatures, (along with pre-existing wet surfaces in areas which have seen a lot of rainfall on Saturday), are likely to lead to some icy surfaces on Saturday evening and overnight into Sunday morning. Higher level routes may also be affected by accumulations of a few cm of snow.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care when traveling, with the possibility of localised minor travel disruption.
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office