- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 3 mph 5 kph North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph South Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph Southerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 17 mph 27 kph South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind 13 mph 21 kph West South Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph West South Westerly
- Tue 4 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41 Active
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office