- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 1°C 34°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 3°C 37°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat 7 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
Met Office warnings issued for Derby
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 30 January at 10:52
- 1600 on Fri 30 January
- 1100 on Sat 31 January
Icy stretches are likely to form on untreated surfaces on Friday evening, overnight and into Saturday morning. In addition, further accumulation of snow are likely on high ground, especially across the northern half of the yellow area.
The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions.
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 30 January at 11:13
- 0015 on Tue 3 February
- 2345 on Tue 3 February
Snow showers will continue to affect parts of Scotland and England during Tuesday. The showers will mainly be across eastern coastal districts to begin with, but through the course of the day, snow showers will move further inland to affect northeast England, the Midlands and parts of southeast England. Accumulations of snow are possible in places, even to low-levels. The public should be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office