- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Windy with more general outbreaks of showery rain, heavy at times, spreading east across the region this evening. Some clear spells following after midnight but with further showers through to Monday morning, these again locally heavy.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 7 February at 10:26
- 0300 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area a little further north across south Wales and southern England.
This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office