- Today , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F
London and South East England
Cloudy and wet start with rain, persistent and heavy at times, continuing to affect the region through the day.There may be some brief brighter interludes in the south. Feeling milder, but with strong southwesterly winds, and gales in exposed areas.
Remaining cloudy with outbreaks of rain continuing overnight. It will be mild, with winds generally easing, although it will remain breezy along southern coastal areas.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Wight
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office