- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
Wet and windy for a time as a band of rain moves through eastwards, with drier, clearer and markedly colder conditions following later in the night as winds also ease.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office