- Today , , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 6 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 7 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sun 8 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F
North West England
Early rain, sleet and snow will clear to bright or sunny spells and showers, though these sometimes heavy and wintry along with hail and thunder, but tending to ease later. Windy and feeling cold.
Showers generally fading, though a few likely persisting near the coast. Clear spells for many parts with winds easing to allow some patchy fog. A cold night with widespread frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Cheshire West and Chester
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 April at 10:47
- 0005 on Fri 29 April
- 1000 on Fri 29 April
An area of rain, sleet and snow will come southeastwards into the area later on Thursday lasting into Friday morning. Accumulations of 5-10 cm are likely above 200-300 m with locally 2-4 cm to around 100 m.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and disruption to transport.
Issued by the Met Office