- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
A bright start in the west, but thicker cloud and scattered showers will affect eastern parts with some heavy, thundery bursts for a time. Cloud will gradually increase further west although perhaps remaining dry and bright across Cornwall. Feeling warm.
Showery rain will affect many areas at first, but this will push northwards to bring a drier interlude with clear spells. However, further showers will probably arrive from the south-west.
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office