- Today , , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F
South West England
A murky start with morning mist, fog and low cloud, slow to clear in places. It'll brighten up by afternoon, with temperatures on the mild side, and winds staying light.
A dry, quiet night with occasional clear spells. Some mist and fog patches are likely to form again towards the end of the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office