- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
Low 8°C 46°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Scattered showers will continue across southwestern England through the evening and overnight, especially across the hills and moors of Devon and Cornwall. Remaining windy with west to southwesterly gales at times near coasts.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office