- Today , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F
Heavy Rain Shower
London and South East England
Rather cloudy, and chilly start, with showery outbreaks of rain. These are likely to turn heavy and thundery in places, especially around the middle of the day, before clearing to sunny spells and further heavy showers later.
Showers, heavy and perhaps thundery, will continue during the first half of the night, before easing away east. Most places will be dry by dawn, with clear skies developing.
Met Office warnings issued for Kent
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 10:08
- 0400 on Sat 1 October
- 2000 on Sat 1 October
Showers will become more frequent later on Friday night with spells of more persistent showery rain developing through Saturday morning. The rain and showers will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards evening before clearing after dusk.
Issued by the Met Office