- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F
North West England
A fine start to the weekend with plenty of sunshine, although this will slowly turn hazy during the day as cloud builds from the south. Feeling warm in the sunshine and light winds.
Cloud will be thick enough to produce scattered showers by the evening and these will become more widespread during the night, giving some heavy and locally thundery rain in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office