- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
This Evening and Tonight
Further blustery showers or longer spells of rain during the evening and overnight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with westerly gales near coasts and on the high ground.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:09
- 0015 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office