- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F
A drier day than yesterday with sunny spells, and feeling increasingly warm. Towards the end of the day, cloud will build from the southwest, with the risk of an isolated heavy shower in the far south.
Warm and humid, with heavy, thundery showers moving north during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. It will become dry from the south overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office