- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Rain will gradually clear away to the east, and there will be occasional clear spells at times. More showers then arrive from the west as the night goes on.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of windUpdated 7 February at 00:06
- 0300 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies.This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office